Standard Shipping Cost
- Our standard delivery is £7.99 and free for orders over £60.
- Once you’ve placed your order we will process it in a couple of working days, you will receive an email when the parcel has been dispatched.
- Sorry but we can’t take responsibility for length of delivery time once an item is dispatched from us to our courier.
- Delivery is only working days as we ship orders from Monday to Thursday to arrive Tuesday to Friday. We do not deliver on Mondays and weekends.
- Please be aware that certain parts of the British Isles are harder to get to and therefore increase the chance of longer delivery times.
- We don’t have a minimum order required but please help us to reduce the impact we are having on our planet, try to order all you require in once so we will be more efficient with our packaging and our delivery service.
- All our parcels will be carefully assembled with recycled and compostable materials, and insulated with special wool liners and ice pack to keep your fresh products in a perfect environment during the shipping time.
- Sorry but we do not deliver outside the UK.
The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us. You own the product once we have accepted your order and received payment in full. This mean:
Refused / Not wanted parcel are not refundable. We commercialise perishable goods that are not replaceable
When you receive your order, please open it right away. If you aren’t happy with what you find, please call us and if possible take some pictures. We can arrange a replacement order or money back. As we handle cheese and cured meat, which changes with age, we do ask that you contact us with regards to quality concerns within 4 DAYS of receipt of the ord
Click & Collect
- Last order at 5pm on Monday for collection the following Wednesday.
- Collection to our new shop/deli Monday – Saturday 9am-4pm
Mercato Italiano Ltd , Unit 3b Dreadnough Trading Estate, DT6 5BU, Bridport